Our bathroom cabinets have three parts: main cabinet, side cabinet and Mirror (with light).
(1) Install the main cabinet
1. Hanging cabinet: First, position the hole for the self-tapping screw (check the height to floor and check the distance between the holes on the back of cabinet ); second, make the hole and insert the plastic accessory and then fix the cabinet to the wall with the self-tapping screw; finally , put on the basin and install the faucet and draining parts .
2. Flooring cabinet: First, adjust the cabinet to be balanced by adjusting the adjusting screw in the cabinet bottom; Second , position the cabinet to the correct position and install the faucet and draining parts .
(2) The side cabinet installing is the same to the hanging main cabinet.
(3) Install the Mirror (With light)
1. Measure the size of mirror and position the hole in the wall for the selt-tapping screw (check the height and the distance between the two handing parts in the back of the mirror)
2. Make the hole and insert the plastic accessory and then screw the self-tapping screws (left some length of the screw out of the wall )
3. Make sure every parts of the mirror light is corrected well and then power on and turn on/off the light.
4. Hanging the mirror to the screw .
1. Keep the bathroom ventilated
2. Cleaning the cabinet with soft rag
3. Keep dry for the cabinet
Need more help or want more information regarding Harlan Cabinets? Email or call us today!
Click an image or visit our Idea Gallery to view more.